Microstrategy

Liz Beall
Liz Beall ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi all,

I searched and I didn't find anything for this so I am hoping I did not just miss this.

We are trying to tie our data into Microstrategy for more visualization options. We are using the Live Data Connector. Has anyone been able to successfully integrate Smartsheet and Microstrategy? If so, I'd like to speak with you!

Answers

• Hi Liz,

I'm not aware of any integration available between Smartsheet and Microstrategy, but assuming that application supports the ODBC standard, the Live Data Connector should work in theory. That said, note that the Live Data Connector only has official support for the following, so I can't guarantee it would be expected to work with Microstrategy:

• Tableau Desktop
    • Tableau Server
    • Tibco Spotfire Desktop
    • Tibco Spotfire Server
    • Spotfire Web Player
    • Qlik Sense
    • QlikView
    • Excel

You can read more about that at the Live Data Connector GitHub page. If you're running into any specific issues / errors when setting that up, I'd encourage you to raise a ticket with Smartsheet Support so we can investigate.

Best,

Nathan L.

• Liz Beall
    Liz Beall ✭✭✭

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the information, I have read all of the documentation provided by Smartsheet. I was looking to see if anyone had successfully set it up via the information I've also read from Microstrategy and utilizing an option via CData.

Thanks again! :)