Smartsheet Form will not accept responses from all users

I created a Smartsheet Form and have begun receiving responses. One user indicated his response would not submit (See attachment). I verified his responses were not recorded on the Smartsheet. He indicated he was using Google Chrome to submit. I opened the Form on Chrome on my web browser and was able to submit his responses. Any ideas why this would happen?

I use Smartsheet Forms quite frequently and have never had this issue. This is the first Form I have created since the last Smartsheet update where logic was added. Is there a glitch? I'm anxious to have this fixed as I have several forms that are utilized by 1,000s of people. It would be a real mess if I was missing a lot of user data. Thanks.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/20/20

Hi @sccobb

Ask the user to test it in another browser and also in Incognito mode in Chrome.

I suspect that it’s a cache issue or maybe a Chrome add-on that is messing with the form somehow.

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.

Did that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.