Quick Tips and a list of Frequently Asked Questions
🔎 Search before you post: Before you create a new post, search to see if your question is already out there.
💬 Be descriptive: Include screen shots and as many details as you can when asking questions or providing an answer (without exposing sensitive data). The more details you provide, the better the Community will be able to help you.
💡 Answer: Browse the Community and help other users by providing solutions and suggestions to their questions. You can mark answers as Insightful if you find them helpful.
🎖️ Earn points: Earn points and badges by participating! (See: How to score Community Points and Badges)
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Smartsheet Online Community Guidelines?
How do I ...
- post a question, edit, or delete my post?
- unsubscribe from or manage the email notifications I receive?
- earn points and badges?
- follow a specific Topic?
- set up my profile or change my password?
- update my email address?
- report abuse or spam?
- notify someone else in one of my comments?
- let others know what answer was best?
- use Rich Text when I’m posting a question, discussion, or comment?
- create a hyperlink in Community content?
- bookmark and save posts?