Share filter option not showing

Hi

I'm trying to certification. As a part of certification, I need to create create filter and share. But, I'm not able to see share option. please check screenshot. Pls help asap

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Perakam Venkata Ramesh Babu

The filter not available in all plans.

The Shared Filters functionality discussed here is included with Business and Enterprise plans. For more information about plans and pricing, including which features are included with which plans, please see our Pricing page.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

My suggestion would be to take your screenshot and drop it in a cell below the main portion of the sheet. Then in another cell you can enter some text letting them know that you are unable to. This will show that you do know how but are unable. I would also suggest highlighting the cells just to make it that much more visible.

There is also a point where you are able to email questions/concerns and you can drop it in there as well.

I remember having an issue a couple of years ago where I was restricted from completing a specific task in the test. When my grade came back, that was the only thing I had gotten "wrong". I reached out to the grading team and explained the situation, and they were very quick to fix my score based on that.

I would start by dropping it in the sheet and making a note of it then just keeping it in mind for when your score comes back.

Good luck on your test!!