Microsoft Power Automate Insert row

05/21/20
Accepted

Hello, I am having an issue inserting a new in SMARTSHEET when a new form is created. I receive the following error. I was able to correct the other errors, but I at a loss on this particular error. Any help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks,

Shahara

Best Answer

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Shahara Anderson

What is the value you're trying to add, and what is the column type?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots of the sheet? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, [email protected])

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Hi @Andrée Starå .. Thank you for the reply. I want to use MSFT Forms to add new line to my sheet. I have includeded screenshots of both my form and flow.

Thanks,

Shahara

edited 05/24/20

@Shahara Anderson

Happy to help!

Do you know which column the error message is referring to?

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• @Andrée Starå

I believe it is referring to " Body Part Affected" and "Contributing Factors", both columns are set as Drop Down (Multi Select). My form also had multi select as an option. Once I removed multi select from both columns the flow worked. Is it possible to use multi select or a formula that will enable the sheet to accept the data from FORMS?

Thank you again for your help and time.

Shahara

• @Andrée Starå

Thank you so much for your help, your solution worked. I appreciate your help on this issue!

Best,

Shahara

@Shahara Anderson

Excellent!

You're more than welcome!