Printing Button in Smartsheet

2»

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Sunny Roopray

I just want to clarify that I don't work for Smartsheet, but I'm a Smartsheet Partner and Consultant.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• We have 10 License we will close all if we don't get response under one month, and we have partnership of 16 companies as well, we will ask them to choose other platform then Smartsheet, now its your choice if you will do or not.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Sunny Roopray I'm tagging @Genevieve P from Smartsheet so she can help or connect you with the right person.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hello @Sunny Roopray

(@Andrée Starå thanks for tagging me in. 😊)

It sounds like you're looking to save form details before the submission of the form. Is that correct?

As you have found, when trying to Print the page from a browser, the browser is only able to print the part of the form that is visible in the window. Thank you for submitting your suggestion in the Enhancement Request form as this form provides feedback to our Product Team. Due to the large number of variables our team has to work with, we cannot confirm when or if this suggestion will be implemented, but we appreciate your input!

Andrée's suggestions are good alternatives. There are a few potential other ways to achieve similar results:

1. You could have the user filling in the form check the box to have a copy of their response sent to them. This would provide the details in an email, which can then be saved in a different format on your computer if needed.
    2. After the form is submitted, you could set up a workflow to email a specific email address with each new form submission details.
    3. Finally, if you want the look of the form saved in the PDF, you may want to check out some of the alternatives that are integrated with Smartsheet, such as Google Forms. You can have Google Form submissions send to a sheet. These forms are printable in PDF format before the submission comes in.

Please see this article on our Sync with Google Forms (here).

If you are receiving errors or have questions about the functionality of Forms or the Google Form integration, you can contact our Support Team, here. If you have questions about your current plan and what's included with your licenses, you can contact our Sales Team, here.

Let me know if you have any questions about the above information!

Kind Regards,

Genevieve@Andrée Starå