Quick Tips for using the Smartsheet Online Community
Search before you post: Before you create a new post, use the search box to see if your question is already out there—someone may have already answered it.
Ask: Ask questions about the product, features, best practices, industries, integrations, workarounds, and anything else related to the work you want to do with Smartsheet.
Be descriptive: Include screen shots and as many details as you can when asking questions or providing an answer. The more details you provide, the better the online Community will be able to help you.
Answer: Browse the online Community and help other users by providing solutions and suggestions to their questions. You can mark answers as Insightful if you find them helpful.
Earn points: Earn points and badges by participating. For example, you can earn badges by creating new discussions, commenting on discussions, or @mentioning other users, and you can earn points by posting an answer that gets marked as an accepted answer, or having your post marked as Insightful.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Smartsheet Online Community Guidelines?
How do I ...
- unsubscribe from or manage the email notifications I receive?
- let Smartsheet know about a feature I would like added?
- earn points and badges?
- set up my profile or change my password?
- post a question, edit, or delete my post?
- report abuse or spam?
- notify someone else in one of my comments?
- let others know what answer was best?
- use Rich Text when I’m posting a question, discussion, or comment?
- create a hyperlink in Community content?
- search for, and bookmark, posts in the Archive Category?
- find information - Bookmarks and Advanced Search