PLEASE HELP WITH TURN AROUND TIME DATE FUNCTION, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

I am nowhere near a Smartsheet Whiz. We have a column on our main sheet titled Create Date which we input. This is the date a work order was created. I am wanting to have another column titled TAT (turn around time) which will look at the Create Date entered and reflect how many days the ticket is open and continue to tick daily until we close the ticket. Some times the Create Date is prior to the date we actually enter it, so the TAT column would still need to reflect total days since create and running. Please help. We achieved this years ago and forgot how to do it. Any suggested automations, alerts, colors etc that could be used as TAT goes past a certian number of days would be helpful also.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Chanee Batton

Try something like this.

=IFERROR(NETWORKDAYS([Create Date]@row; [Turn Around Time]@row); "")

Depending on your country/region, you'll need to exchange the comma to a period and the semi-colon to a comma.

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• @Andrée Starå you are super active on here! Thank you, can I literally copy and paste that formula? I'm in America so comma or semi colon?

Also! I scheduled time with you in about 30 mins, did you get the alert from the web scheduler?

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!