Mobile forms link is requesting login/free trial even though security is not enabled.

Hello, I've created a form and have the security setting disabled so that anyone can submit, from anywhere. It works fine on desktop, but if trying to submit via mobile, it is sending users to an "explore what Smartsheet can do" landing page - requesting users to either try Smartsheet for free or login to an existing account. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Christianne Schrobilgen

Strange!

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thanks @Andrée Starå ! I've given you access. There isn't much to it. I created a form and the security settings are disabled. However, when someone tries to fill the form through their mobile it requests sign in or trial. I think it has to do with the Smartsheet App. If you have it downloaded, it is requesting login (if you are signed off). I tried the form link with my husband and it worked for him.

• I am having the same issue. Is there a solution to this? I would like to share just a form (not the sheet) with co-workers and when running a test from my cell phone, I am getting the same landing page requiring a login.

• Hi I just experience this today, When i went back to my form. I have already tested the same form for 2 days now. No issue. But just this morning the same form link when open in mobile provides an error message "You don't have access to this item-permission settings are preventing access, or it may be deleted. Before asking for a smartsheet log-in . Just added note i use the O365 authentication for Smartsheet to log-in. Might be something to do with Token to Smartsheeet to O365, just a guess bust still trying to test the issue.

• Hi I just experience this today, When i went back to my form. I have already tested the same form for 2 days now. No issue. But just this morning the same form link when open in mobile is prompting for a login f. Same set up is disable as described above - PLEASE we need urgent help as this is for the Health declaration form

• Hi I just experience this today, When i went back to my form. I have already tested the same form for 2 days now. No issue. But just this morning the same form link when open in mobile is prompting for a login f. Same set up is disable as described above

• Hi I just experience this today, When i went back to my form. I have already tested the same form for 2 days now. No issue. But just this morning the same form link when open in mobile is prompting for a login f. Same set up is disable as described above - PLEASE we need urgent help as this is for the Health declaration form

• Hi I just experience this today, When i went back to my form. I have already tested the same form for 2 days now. No issue. But just this morning the same form link when open in mobile is prompting for a login f. Same set up is disable as described above

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Annie Alipao

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.