Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Enterprise Account Benefits

Jeremy Michels
Jeremy Michels ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

We have been living in the sheets for a couple years now and just signed up to the enterprise level. I have seen some questions and things in here that are wanting to know more. I wanted to say that at the Enterprise level the support is top notch and is motivating. When you are pushing yourself and the program it takes alot of support. The part I have not seen is about the traing. I have a team that needs to be top notch using SS. I was trying to do that myself and a business owners time is to limited to do this correct. I have leveraged the SS team to do this and what a world of difference. IF you are an owner or even top level exec. The Enterprise is leverage to get you team on top. I think that is a lost item in all of this. We can now continue to develop our systems to be better and me leadership team is bought into the system in large part to me letting the SS team do what they do. 

Comments

• Chris Winfield
    Chris Winfield ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm inteersted to hear of your experiences as I am trying to understand the benefits of the enterprise account for my organisation. I work for a large health and social care provider in the UK, and we have a team account that lets us do pretty much everything we need.

Some of the benefits of the enterprise account do sound interesting, but they are relatively minor and it's hard to justify paying 50% per user more than for the team account.

Can I ask what sort of training you got the SS team to provide and how this was implemented?

Many thanks.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi chris

I understand where you are coming from and having worked with the NHS Highlands who had a similar position with teams working well we are also familiar with the benefits of enterprise. However  it is what matters to you, of that list of benefits, for you to evaluate the extra cost.

Start with a central admin person, better visibility of who is working with whom, (Workmaps) then add in some extra support in specific  areas driven by yourselves, you may well start to see the benefits add up. 

We are in the UK so happy to discuss  1 2 1 if that helps? .... and while we do offer Smartsheet Consultancy and training in the UK any initial discussions and conclusions are entirely Free and happy to refer you to the right people in Seattle if you have a particular challenge. Glad to hear you have realised the benefits of Smartsheet :) 

• Chris Winfield
    Chris Winfield ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Richard, thanks for the response.

One of the things that I thought would be relevant for us (organisation with 6,000 employees) would be the single sign-on, as with loads of staff, every little barrier we can remove is a benefit. However, having talked it through with our local IT team, they couldn't be clear about whether this could be implemented for us or not.

I can access the workmap from our team account - is this suppose to be restricted to enterprise accounts? It's a great tool, and I can see massive potential as it is developed further.

I have found the support from the SS team to be pretty good as it stands, so I'm wondering how this would improve by upgrading. (Woulnd't want SS to downgrade their support for team accounts just to incentivise an upgrade though!)

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Chris I think the Smartsheet team play very fair when it comes to support, they are excellent in a wide range of ways. We just need to be aware that they are 8 Hours west of us in the UK so complex dialogue can somethimes take time but late afternoon for us is good for them too and they start early too. 

I would have thought that SSO is quite possible but would need to know more about your set up to give a definitive answer.

I'd be interested to swap some ideas about how Smartsheet is helping NHS orgs with you,which could help us with other NHS orgs and maybe we can help you in so doing? Regards

RichardR. 

• Jeremy Michels
    Jeremy Michels ✭✭✭✭✭

There are several things. Increased ability in the sheet The main for me is the Customer Sucess Manager. The name says it All. These people are assigned to you to help clear a path to succes. They can facilitate training for you. Help problem solve issues and direct the SS team in a more focused way. For me it comes down to design desk and training andthe CSM. These all make you better but, they make the team better as well. They get to know your sheets and system and can instruct others to be as into the working of the sheet. For a system your size it would be a no brainer for me. Last thing would be I am not sharing my CSM. He is mine. 

This discussion has been closed.