Form Conditional Logic leaves unwanted fields

Hello, I have a form that starts with 3 dropdowns that will be common to everyone - everyone will have to fill them out. The 4th field is where I am implementing the logic. I want it to be that if a user picks one of the options in the dropdown, the form will then display only the fields I pick in the logic rule. I can get this far and everything is pretty straight forward. However, when I save the rule and open the form, it is still showing all the remaining fields that are not part of the logic. The only way to not see the unwanted fields is if I remove them from the form - which defeats the purpose of conditional logic.

Below is a screenshot of the beginning - the logic will be based on what K Card will be chosen.

I pick the following fields - all related to just CAUTI:

I save everything, but when I open the form, it is still showing the fields that I did not select. As you see on the bottom, it still shows CLABSI and many other fields I did not select:

What am I doing wrong? The form that I am building the conditional logic in contains fields for not just the CAUTI K Card but also for CLABSI, FALLS, VAP etc. I put the logic on the K Card Name dropdown, because I want the subsequent fields that will show to be relevant only to the K card picked - in my example - CAUTI.

Thank you!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Eva M
    Eva M ✭✭

Thank you so much, Genevieve!! I totally understand now! I really appreciate it!! :-)

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Wonderful! I'm glad I could help. 🙂