Simplest way to update staff on onboarding tasks

My organization (a small physicians office) is creating a new onboarding check list via smartsheet. We want to update the staff on certain tasks they need to complete for new staff members going through the process. I've considered a few options but wanted to ask if anyone had an idea on how to do this. Thanks

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Zachary,

Have you looked in the Solution Center?

This one might help?

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day & Happy New Year!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Mike L.
    Mike L. ✭✭✭

I'm a bit behind you on this but need to give onboarding some significant attention. Right now our process is a mix of:

1) go see this person to find out what you need to know

2) feel free to ask any questions

3) no written documentation

I'm curious to know how you tackle this either with a sheet, or form. If you use any automation and if there are any approvals in your process.

• Hi @Zachary Mitchell

The new Healthcare Community Group is now live! This group is a space for all things Healthcare and your question sounds like a great use of a discussion post in the group. I encourage you to ask questions, share use cases and collaborate with others in your industry. We will also have some excited healthcare-related updates being announced in the Healthcare Community Group very shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the new group!

-Brianne Laird

Customer Success Manager, Healthcare

Brianne Laird, Sponsorships & Brand Activations Program Manager

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!