Announcing our Smartsheet Overachievers Program!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] ✭✭✭
edited 08/11/20 in General Announcements

Last month we launched our Smartsheet Overachievers Program! 

This program is an opportunity for us to thank and reward our most engaged customers — the Smartsheet Overachievers! We will select 10-20 individuals annually to be part of this exclusive program. People in the Overachievers program will get access to hear special speakers, receive fun swag, be promoted across our social channels, and much more. 

Learn more about the program here. 

Overachievers earn points by participating across a number of different activities and programs; you can learn more about what programs qualify here. In the coming weeks, you may notice that points in community reflect activities that are now part of the Overachievers program: A number of badges will be worth more points than previously designated and you will also see additional ways to earn badges (and points). These updates will be taking place over the next 3-4 weeks, so if you don't immediately see your badge updated, just know we are working on it.

Submissions for this year’s Smartsheet Overachievers have now closed and we will be announcing those who were selected by end of the month!

Comments

• Nick Burrus
    Nick Burrus ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a fantastic idea! I feel bad that I missed out after achieving what the customer support team sometime told me was impossible. I went and had a heart transplant, and came back to Smartsheet after being gone for 6 months.

I hope you are all well! Great idea for a program!

Dr. St Nicholas Burrus DHA, PMP

I build Smartsheets for the US Government, State Government, and about a dozen of the US Fortune 100s.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Thanks, @NBurrus! We would love to see you as part of this program next year! You definitely sound like an Overachiever. 😊