Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

PDF exporting

DavidS
DavidS
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

I find that I can only select columns I want to put to PDF if i have gantt charts on.  I want to export a nice PDF w/o a chart yet still select columns.  

I would like to be able to MANUALLY determine the width of columns in a print preview.  I have column wrapping turned on for some - these should tend to be narrower than others.  OR, direct correspondence from my visual look to my output. 

I want more control over my visual output.   I don't want to export to excel - I like the look and feel, colors etc as they exist in my web view. 

David

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

David - hide columns you do not want included in your PDF then save your sheet and export to PDF.  Column widths should stay relative when you export to PDF. Keep in mind if you select the option to fit to one page, the sheet will be scaled down to fit the page. 

• hopek
    hopek
    edited 12/05/19

I have a roll-up report that gets populated with data that I send out daily. All data clearly shows in cells of the roll up report but when I am exporting as either a PDF or an Excel, contents of two cells go missing. I think this is the first time I have run into this. Any help would be appreciated. 

This discussion has been closed.