Status Update: Smartsheet Supported DocuSign Integration

2»

Comments

• Hi All,

Anyone see any updates on this? I wasnt able to watch all of the engage announcements but still dont see it anywhere.

Best,

Greg

• @Greg Poapst The only thing I saw was an option to Generate Documents.

• S_Karkhoff
    S_Karkhoff ✭✭✭✭

Is the new Document Builder supposed to be the replacement for the Docusign Integration? If so, how can I end the document through a workflow in SS that still connects to Docusign with out using Bridge, Zapier or another paid tool?

• Lindsay AR
    Lindsay AR ✭✭✭✭✭

Was this fully deprecated without the announcement that was promised (60 day and 14 day emails)? For the past several days we have been getting "unexpected error".

• Greg Poapst
    Greg Poapst ✭✭
    edited 03/12/21

I'm severely disappointed in the lack of communication from the product team. Below is literally the email I have received 4 times, after explaining that Q3 is over, and we still don't have a timeline on this. I can build it through Zapier, but the sole reason we were using Smartsheet was because of this proposed functionality by Q3. Our business has been hurt by this, and there is still no sign of any timeline for the docusign integration to be released.

I don't want to waste countless hours building something through Zapier, if the release is coming in the next month or two. Just give us answers!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Smartsheet Support. I understand that you would like more information about the release that is planned for Q3 of 2020 with the Docu-sign Integration. I am happy to assist you with this!

We currently do not have an update on this release as of now however when we do it will be posted in our Smartsheet Community page:

https://community.smartsheet.com/

We also offer release notes that you can subscribe to that give you updates on the new releases in Smartsheet: https://www.smartsheet.com/content-center/product-news/release-notes

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10/07/20

Hi @Genevieve P & @Hunter Reed

Do you have any news regarding the DocuSign integration that was supposed to be released in Q3?

I have some clients asking what is going on.

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Gwyneth C
    Gwyneth C ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Note from moderator: I changed the title of this post to reflect Hunter's latest update about timing.

• Nancy Heater
    Nancy Heater ✭✭✭✭

Morning all - @Hunter Reed @Andrée Starå @Genevieve P

Looking for an update on the Docusign integration, as I have not been able to find any updates elsewhere.

Thank you!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Nancy Heater

It's planned for release in March.

There was an email sent out yesterday to users of the Smartsheet Labs version.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hunter Reed
    Hunter Reed Moderator

If you've used the DocuSign Integration within Smartsheet Labs, or have a DocuSign account you use to send documents out for signature, you'll be excited to learn that the new, Smartsheet DocuSign Integration is expected to be released to licensed users on an Enterprise or Premier plan in March of this year.

The new DocuSign Integration is quick and easy to set up using our user-friendly wizard, enabling you to get to work right away with new mappings, or the DocuSign templates you already use today. If you’re already familiar with Smartsheet document builder, you’ll feel right at home setting up your mappings.  

If you wish to try the new DocuSign Integration now, and provide feedback on its functionality before it’s released, you can! As of February 3rd, 2021, the new Integration is part of our Early Adopter Program (EAP), along with several other exciting Smartsheet capabilities. EAP membership is easy and participation is free. Watch this overview video to learn more and visit the EAP webpage to apply.

• any updates, I can't seems to locate how to integrate

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jennifer Fulcher

I hope you're well and safe!

The first requirement is that you must have the Enterprise plan or higher.

Here's more information on how it works if you have Enterprise or higher.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!