Has anyone attended the Project Management Track from the Learning Center

Are they worth the price tag? can I get this info watching Youtube videos for free?

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Manuel Maldonado 

Hope you are fine, you can get any information about any subject from YouTube, but you will not get focused information about how to use Smartsheet to run & manage & monitor & control your project in perfect way and use all advantage that Smartsheet is supply, my experience with Smartsheet paid training course was in Smartsheet Center of Excellence and it was great experience and great help to get my Product Certification . i advice you to go ahead and participate to Project Management Track from the Learning Center.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Manuel Maldonado

If you're looking for more information on how to use the Project Management features in Smartsheet, you may want to start with one of our free Webinars. This one is specifically on managing Projects (see here). This may give you a good starting point to then decide if you want to have more specific, hands-on training from the eLearning courses in the Learning Center on these features.

Cheers!

Genevieve

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Manuel Maldonado 

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"