Sharing Permission levels for non licenced users?

01/13/21
Accepted

Hi, Where do I need to find permission levels for non licenced users??

Best Answers

• Bassam.M KhalilBassam.M Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty 

Hope you are fine, you will find all the information you need about sharing permission levels in the following article:

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for other Smartsheet Community members to find this solution or help to answer their questions.

• Genevieve PGenevieve P admin
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty

The article that @Bassam.M Khalil linked shows sharing levels for both Licensed and Unlicensed users.

The way to tell the difference is that the actions with a * are only for Licensed users.

For example, see the image below:

In this image, the first 4 actions are for both Licensed and Unlicensed users, since there is no asterisk. However, only Licensed users can Insert, rename, and delete columns, as indicated by the *. Does that make sense?

Cheers!

Genevieve

Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty

At your service any time & thanks to @Genevieve P for clarification.

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for other Smartsheet Community members to find this solution or help to answer their questions.

Answers

Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty 

Hope you are fine, you will find all the information you need about sharing permission levels in the following article:

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

• Hi Khalil,

Thank you for quick response, the article contains data for the licensed users.

Could you please help me the article / link which contains data for non licensed users.

Thank you.

• Genevieve PGenevieve P admin
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty

The article that @Bassam.M Khalil linked shows sharing levels for both Licensed and Unlicensed users.

The way to tell the difference is that the actions with a * are only for Licensed users.

For example, see the image below:

In this image, the first 4 actions are for both Licensed and Unlicensed users, since there is no asterisk. However, only Licensed users can Insert, rename, and delete columns, as indicated by the *. Does that make sense?

Cheers!

Genevieve

• Hi Genevieve,

Its very kind of you and thank you so much for giving the clarity .

Regards,

Rakesh.

Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty

At your service any time & thanks to @Genevieve P for clarification.

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil