Using SUMIF to have a blank cell if data comes back zero

I am pulling data from another sheet. I am using a SUMIF to sum things off a certain date and if it meets a certain name. When it has no data to bring back, it shows a zero and I would like for the cell to be blank so that my charts do not show a lot of zeros. How can I do this? Thanks

=SUMIFS({AIC-Diverts 2020 Range 1}, {Defect Month}, $Month@row, {WOF-WOP Range 1}, Day@row, {Defect Shift}, "VTIS 1")

Best Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

=IF(SUMIFS({AIC-Diverts 2020 Range 1}, {Defect Month}, $Month@row, {WOF-WOP Range 1}, Day@row, {Defect Shift}, "VTIS 1") =0, "", SUMIFS({AIC-Diverts 2020 Range 1}, {Defect Month}, $Month@row, {WOF-WOP Range 1}, Day@row, {Defect Shift}, "VTIS 1")

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Mike Arbaugh
    Mike Arbaugh ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thank you. It works well.

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

=IF(SUMIFS({AIC-Diverts 2020 Range 1}, {Defect Month}, $Month@row, {WOF-WOP Range 1}, Day@row, {Defect Shift}, "VTIS 1") =0, "", SUMIFS({AIC-Diverts 2020 Range 1}, {Defect Month}, $Month@row, {WOF-WOP Range 1}, Day@row, {Defect Shift}, "VTIS 1")

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Mike Arbaugh
    Mike Arbaugh ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thank you. It works well.

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Mike Arbaugh ,

Excellent. Glad you found a solution. Please accept my answer to close out the discussion. Thank you for contributing to the Community.

Mark

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!