Automatic back up request

ZHV
ZHV
edited 09/13/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello everyone!

Is there a way to set an automatic weekly back up request? At the moment we do it manually on a weekly basis but automatic it will make it a lot easier and will reduce human error forgetting to do it.

Tags:

Best Answer

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @ZHV ,

If you have an enterprise account there is an option to set up weekly recurring backups by right clicking on the item and selecting Schedule Recurring Backup. You'll get an email each week notifying you that the back up is ready for download. If you're not on an enterprise account then manual back ups are your only option.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @ZHV ,

If you have an enterprise account there is an option to set up weekly recurring backups by right clicking on the item and selecting Schedule Recurring Backup. You'll get an email each week notifying you that the back up is ready for download. If you're not on an enterprise account then manual back ups are your only option.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• I see, thank you Mark