Conditional Logic Not Working in Mobile App?

Options
Shelby
Shelby ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 03/03/21 in Smartsheet Basics

A conditional logic rule is working in the Smartsheet browser version but not in the Smartsheet mobile app. See screenshots below. Any idea why?

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Shelby,

Our Product Team has identified a bug that's specific to the Smartsheet Application on iOS devices and Conditional Logic in forms that use negative logic (such as "has none of" or "is not"). They're actively working on a fix so that the hidden fields do not show, and this should be updated in a future release although I do not have an ETA for this.

In the meantime, I would suggest either changing your logic to be positive ("has any of") or opening the form in a browser app on your phone instead of the Smartsheet app.

Cheers!

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Shelby,

Our Product Team has identified a bug that's specific to the Smartsheet Application on iOS devices and Conditional Logic in forms that use negative logic (such as "has none of" or "is not"). They're actively working on a fix so that the hidden fields do not show, and this should be updated in a future release although I do not have an ETA for this.

In the meantime, I would suggest either changing your logic to be positive ("has any of") or opening the form in a browser app on your phone instead of the Smartsheet app.

Cheers!

Genevieve

• Shelby
    Shelby ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options