Is Form User a SmartSheet term?

Lara Brandt
edited 04/21/21 in Smartsheet Basics

If yes, I'd like to suggest that you rename or at least change the way this appears in the circle/identifier. Maybe it's just me but I can't help reading FU as something negative. Thanks for listening.

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Lara Brandt

Yes, we use the term "Form User" to identify if a change was made by a logged in Smartsheet user or via a form. That said, as far as I've seen the words are always spelled out, like so:

I completely understand about the abbreviation. Can you clarify where you see this circle or identifier in Smartsheet? A screen capture would be appreciated, but please block out any sensitive data.

Thank you!

Genevieve

• Genevieve, than you for the response. The abbreviation appeared in Notifications. I know this commentary makes me seem like I'm back in high school but it was a fun little blast from the past.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

@Lara Brandt Aha, I see!

This is good feedback on the new design and how alerts appear, thank you. I'll pass this along to our Product team. If you come across anything else that you have feedback on, please feel free to use this form to let our team know.

Cheers!

Genevieve