Adapt ressources view for teams

Hello everyone,

Do you know if it is possible to configure the settings of the ressource view ?

With the ressource view I can see the allocation for each people in my organisation, but I also would like to have the allocation for each team (tech, sales, ...)

I was thinking about creating generic contacts to have this kind of information, but it seems that I can't have the two levels of information (individual, and teams) on the ressource view ? Do you have any ideas or suggestions about it ?

Thank you for your help,

Corentin

Best Answer

• Stefan
    Stefan ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Corentin Dal Farra ,

honestly I think this (and other RPM uses) is what 10.000ft (or other ressource management tools) is meant for.

In 10.000ft you could for example, every account (resource) can have a field with their team/department/whatever. Then you would create a report using this field and voila...

You could try to built something similar with multiple sheets and reports, but it would mean a lot of work (also maintaining).

Hope this helps and curious for other suggestions ;-)

Stefan

Smartsheet Consulting, Solution Building, Training and Support.

Projects for Processes and for People.

Answers

• Stefan
    Stefan ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Corentin Dal Farra ,

honestly I think this (and other RPM uses) is what 10.000ft (or other ressource management tools) is meant for.

In 10.000ft you could for example, every account (resource) can have a field with their team/department/whatever. Then you would create a report using this field and voila...

You could try to built something similar with multiple sheets and reports, but it would mean a lot of work (also maintaining).

Hope this helps and curious for other suggestions ;-)

Stefan

Smartsheet Consulting, Solution Building, Training and Support.

Projects for Processes and for People.

• Corentin Dal Farra
    Corentin Dal Farra ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Stefan

Thank you for the update,

In fact I try to avoid 10,000ft as the customers do not want to use another solution and also for some budget reasons..

I would love to use 10,000ft but in fact I am forced to create some custom solutions for clients.

Thanks for your help, have a nice day,

Corenitn