Can I Disable Rollup Percentage

Hi,

I'm working in a Master SS that all departments are contributing information into. My particular project is being run in a separate SS and I'm only pulling 5-6 line relevant line items in and linking them to the Master SS. Those 5-6 line items are the children in the Master SS under the department's name and they do not represent the % complete of the overall project. How do I disable the % rollup in the Master SS so I can link in the overall project percentage from the main SS I'm working off of?

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Emily Taylor 

Hope you are fine, Please add a copy of your sheet or a screenshot (after removing or replacing any sensitive information). This will make it easier for me to provide the appropriate answer to your question.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/22/21

Hi @Emily Taylor

I hope you're well and safe!

You can deactivate it in the Project Settings.

More info.

% Complete Column—If you'd like to overlay a % Complete indicator within the task bars in the Gantt chart, and see automated % Complete calculations occur in the parent (summary) rows, select the column which contains % Complete information in your sheet.

NOTE: The automatic % complete calculations in parent rows are based on your manually added % complete to child rows, as well as the duration of the child row tasks.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!