Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Update Requests crash in Firefox

Options
miketx
miketx
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Hi,

I used the Update Request function to request Smartsheet updates (multiple rows) last week.

The actual update link (provided in the email from Smartsheet) works in my Chrome browser, but it is really slow to build the update panel.     However, if I try the same link in Firefox, the page stops responding and gives a message about a javascript problem.     I had another user complain about this same thing when they received the update request from me.

This makes the Update Request function totally unusable for me, since the majority of users in my company use Firefox.

Is this a known issue?

Mike

Comments

• Mark Mader
    Mark Mader Employee
    edited 08/31/15
    Options

Hi Mike - 

I will make sure support is aware and following up on your post.

FWIW, I just answered a multi-row update in Firefox (v.40.0.3 on Mac) without issue.  Not sure what the difference in our workflow may have been.

They will follow-up with you shortly...

Rgds

Mark

• miketx
    Options

Thanks Mark......Travis contacted me to troubleshoot. I'm running Firefox 40.0.3 (latest) on a Win7 machine.

This discussion has been closed.