How to stop Smartsheet from sending admins notifications that do not pertain to them?

I am having an issue where smartsheet sends all of my admins/collaborators an email when someone requests a license. How do i stop this and only allow notifications to go to the owner?

Answers

• Dale Murphy
    Dale Murphy ✭✭✭✭✭✭

How are you defining "owner"? I don't think that is a role SmartSheet uses in conjunction with an account; ownership is attached to sheets, reports, dashboards.

I believe, based on my experience as a sys admin, that only system admins receive the license requests.

(Or are you referring to requests for sheets to be shared?)

dm

• What i mean by the owner is the owner of the Smartsheet account. I don't think anyone else except the "owner" of the account should receive these type of notifications

• Use Automated work flow to be sent only to one person like below.

This should help.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @ECD Auto Design

License requests from your members will notify anyone who is set up as a System Admin for your plan. The purpose of a System Admin is to manage users and adjust settings for everyone in the account (see: System Admin Help Articles).

You may want to adjust the type of account your collaborators have and ensure that only select few members are set up as System Admins. Keep in mind this is a specific account setting, not a permission level on a sheet. You can have Admins on a sheet who do not have System permissions (see: Sharing Permission Levels)

Cheers,

Genevieve