Pivot App

rgonza00
rgonza00 ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

When I try to create a pivot, all I get is the spinning circle. I go through the Create New Pivot procedure without a problem. Once I click on the button Create in the last step Confirm & Create, all I get is the spinning circle.  Tried it many times and have let it spin for over an hour without it ever creating a pivot. It worked before without a problem. Can someone give me any suggestions? Thank you.

Tags:

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

There was an issue a few hours ago and that might have something to do with it.

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team. Smartsheet Support Team

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

To add: 

Accessing Sheets and ReportsSubscribe

Update - We have resolved an issue that caused some customers to experience intermittent errors when accessing some sheets and reports. We will continue to monitor for 24 hours. 

Oct 18, 01:23 PDT

Monitoring - We are recovering from an issue that caused some customers to experience intermittent errors when accessing some sheets and reports. We have mitigated the issue and will continue to monitor. 

Oct 18, 01:06 PDT

Investigating - Investigating: Some customers experiencing issues accessing sheets and reports. We have identified the root cause and are working to mitigate the issue. Another update will be provided within 30 minutes. 

Oct 18, 00:28 PDT

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hello, the same problem is happening to me, how did you solve it?

• Angelica Perez
    edited 10/05/21

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have had this exact problem for the past two days. I tried to send an email to the Support team and that wouldn't go through either. I have no other insight into whether or not it's just me. I tried logging in/out, restarting my computer, clearing my browser cache/cookies, and even tried on a different computer. I looked at the Support section and it doesn't look like there are any incidents reported similar to this one. Please help! 😅