Meeting Minutes Crossover/Linking

Options

Hi, we have numerous live projects at any one time, e.g. Project A, Project B, Project, C and so on. We hold weekly Project meetings on each project and keep notes and assign tasks in a Project Meeting Sheet.

Separately to this we hold other a number of other meetings such as Design meetings, Production meetings, etc where we go through all live projects in one meeting relevant to that specific department. The notes for these meetings are kept in separate sheets but what we have started to find is that notes are duplicated across Project meetings and other Departmental meetings.

We would like a way to link notes from all meetings back to the Project Meeting automatically and update notes/status across all sheets. I've looked at Reports for this and while it works somewhat it doesn't allow new notes to be added so doesn't seem to be an option, any help/ideas would be much appreciated?

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/09/21
    Options

Hi @Emmet McKenna

Hope you are fine, you can do that by using Index with Match function and using the project Name as your key criteria. if you like i can help you to create this application but i need to check your smartsheet structure please call me if you need to do that:

My Email :  Bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"