Dashboard Metric Number Formatting

Is there any way to include thousands separators (commas) in the metrics widget for dashboards? I see options to change the number of decimal places visible, but nothing for thousands separators.

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ben Maritato

Hope you are fine, for the metrics widget it will take the same formatting number in data source if you used thousands separators it will show in the dashboard, the following sample is from my dashboard i used thousands separators.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Thanks for you comment. That helped with my metrics referencing grid data. For metrics that reference sheet summary data I am still having trouble. When adjusting summary data's properties there are options to add/reduce decimal places, but no thousands separators. Is there any way to add thousands separators to summary data? The data being summarized is formatted to have thousands separators in grid format but it doesn't seem to carry over to the actual summary data.

• I have this same issue, anyone help here? the data being extracted from a report won't allow to include commas in the number format, although the sheet and report both have $$ Currency formatting with commas etc. Please help!