Sheet Access report in User Management does not include unlicensed users not included in the account

I am trying to get the list of all users that have a sheet shared with them (whether they are licensed users or not and whether they are included in the account or not). I used to be able to get this information from the User Management - More Actions - Sheet Access. However, this report now only seems to include the Licensed Users or Unlicensed Users included in our account. It does not seem to include any users that are not included in the account anymore.

Has there been a recent change to the set up of this report or am I doing something wrong?

Is there an alternative easy way to obtain this information?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Laura V

You should still be able to download a Sheet Access Report from the Admin Center which includes collaborators that are not a part of your plan:

See this Help Article which states that the Sheet Access Report "sends you an email with the report of all users shared to sheets in your account, including their sharing permission levels. This includes external collaborators not found in user management."

If you're experiencing different behaviour with the report, please contact our Support team here, providing them with a screen capture (or attachment) of your Sheet Access Report, identifying at least one sheet where you know there is an external collaborator but they aren't listed. Please also provide Support with the URL to that specific sheet that has the external collaborator shared to it.

Thanks!

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Answer ✓

Hi @Laura V

You should still be able to download a Sheet Access Report from the Admin Center which includes collaborators that are not a part of your plan:

See this Help Article which states that the Sheet Access Report "sends you an email with the report of all users shared to sheets in your account, including their sharing permission levels. This includes external collaborators not found in user management."

If you're experiencing different behaviour with the report, please contact our Support team here, providing them with a screen capture (or attachment) of your Sheet Access Report, identifying at least one sheet where you know there is an external collaborator but they aren't listed. Please also provide Support with the URL to that specific sheet that has the external collaborator shared to it.

Thanks!

Genevieve

• Laura V
    Laura V ✭✭

Thanks for getting back regarding this, Genevieve. I tried the Sheet Access again today, and it seems to be back to normal! It must have been a temporary glitch...

• Genevieve P.

Very strange! They may be working on an update to the Admin Center - I'm glad it's working for you now.