Sheet Overview/Screenshot in Dashboards

Hello,

I'd like to create a dashboard for my team where we can see information from multiple sheets at once. These are normal grid sheets, not reports. Is there a way to do this using the dashboard feature?

Appreciate any guidance.

Thank you,

McKenna

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @mckenna

I hope you're well and safe!

You could combine and show the information in a Dashboard as a report or the separate sheets instead.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thank you, Andrée,

My team has multiple smartsheets we update on a daily basis. We'd like to create a dashboard where we can see snapshots of our sheets in one place, so we can easily review information of what our team is working on verus having to open all the sheets. I tried adding this as a metric in the dashboard and that wasn't quite what I was looking for and I'd rather not have to create a report each time to refresh the dahsboard.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thank you,

McKenna

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mckenna

Happy to help!

You probably wouldn't need to create a new report each time because it's automatically updated.

• How many rows of information would you need to be able to view?
    • How many sheets are the rows coming from?

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.