Alerts stopped working

Dana Moody
Dana Moody ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Late yesterday on 04/04/2019 our alerts on more than one of our sheets stopped working.  I turned some on and off and tested a few different sheets, but they are all not working. I know I received an Update from Smartshets yesterday that Smartsheet was updated. So, could that be the issue? I have not changed anything on my sheets to cause this issue.

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/05/19

Hi Dana,

I have had no issues, and I have heard nothing from my clients.

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team. Smartsheet Support Team

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Dana Moody
    Dana Moody ✭✭✭

I followed up with my  IT team and my Outlook server changed, but I have to accept the change. Since I did not want to cause issues I clicked cancel.  So I will see if accepting the server change will fix my issues with alerts and report back if it does fix the issue.

• handmadetsunami
    handmadetsunami ✭✭✭✭

My email alerts have also stopped working since the end of last week. I have logged a ticket with Smartsheet Support

• Gee114
    Gee114 ✭✭

I am having a similar issue. I have several workflows for sending notifications and requesting approval that worked fine yesterday, Aug 31, and today, Sep 1, none of the workflows work. NONE. I have checked my settings. I have checked the triggers, the conditions, the email addresses and I can not find the issue. I also noticed that some rows fields are automatically populating and locking, and I didn't create this workflow. I submitted a request for help to their support team as well. Did anyone find a solution?