Reports Showing Blank Results for Current User Filter

I'm sure this is user error but I've been trying to figure it out on my own and coming up blank. I have a couple of reports I've created and want to show returns based on the current user who is viewing the report.

I've asked different staff to test the view and they are both getting a blank screen. 😫 I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it.

For the first Report, I select the Current User in the filter:

But when the user tested it out (sent her the link/shared the report) she said it was blank.

The second Report, I have several different filter requirements, and want to have the current user see their assigned rows when they access the report. Different person than above tested and she gets blanks too. It is showing me one line, as I did a test line from the underlying sheet - assigning it to myself. So...not sure why it's showing me a current user view but not them.

What am I missing? I want to be able to embed the report into a dashboard but if the user can't see the data when they log in then I'm at a loss. I don't want to create multiple reports for each person. 😑

Tags:

Answers