Graded Assessments/Quizes

Options

Is there a way to create a graded assessment/quiz using a form? I'm looking for something that would produce similar results to what Microsoft Forms does. I've been playing around and looking at other posts but I don't think anything has been answered for this.

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Jacob Gress

I hope you're well and safe!

How would you want it to look/work?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Paula Meunier
    Paula Meunier ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Andrée Starå I am interested in this as well. I have used the Brain boosts from the foundations module, and those are on track with what I would like to do as far as automating an email with the answer key. However, I would like it flag incorrect answers.

I'll send you a copy of the form via email.

• IB3
    IB3 ✭✭
    edited 08/03/22
    Options

@Andrée Starå I'm curious if anyone has been successful in developing a template like this before or has something to share for something like this as well

• ssagers
    ssagers ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Andrée Starå - I would also love to see an example of how the Smartsheet Foundation Brain Boosts work. I would love to do something just like the Brain Boosts with my team. If it could be automated (for example, 2 weeks after their start date, send this form with these questions), that would be such a headache reliever for us!

• rshoniber
    rshoniber ✭✭✭
    Options

@Jacob Gress @Andrée Starå @ssagers @Paula Meunier

Did any of you create something like this?

I am exploring creating a Skills Assessment. Every new Technician we hire would have to have this Assessment completed by the Manager on their first week and then again after they complete the 3-month training program.

The assessment will add up a number that will coorelate to the Tech Level (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and then we want to track their progress after the training program and then every year annually.

I was thinking we could have the Data Shuttle on leveraging the Employee Census data from our HRIS to automate but then I want the assessment score to link back to the specific employee. Then create dashboards monitoring who has completed and hasn't + tracking assessment level trend lines, etc.

• Heather_Verde
    Heather_Verde ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@rshoniber I created an audit template where we can perform multiple audits and rate scores based on certain criteria. Once the status is changed, the data is pushed to a tracker. On the tracker sheet is workflows to identify failures, notify managers, and request updates from those who were audited. Trying to work on removing sensitive/confidential info to be able to share or at least screenshot.

• rshoniber
    rshoniber ✭✭✭
    Options

@Heather_Verde - I would love to see this if able! thanks so much!