Can I create a "No-Reply" user within Smartsheet to send external forms?

I am creating several forms and automated email alerts that will go to external resources and I do not want my name attached. Could I possibly create a "No-Reply" user in Smartsheet and transfer the sheets to this user? I understand the "No-Reply" user would require a license which is not a problem.

Best Answer

• bhealey77486
    bhealey77486 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Do you have instructions that would walk our IT team through how to make this happen? I know I will need to add the "No Reply" user in Smartsheet but what else is required? Thanks in advance for your help!

I've also submitted an enhancement request to allow the "FROM" field to be changed. I do not like that this is not customizable.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @bhealey77486

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, that would work.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• bhealey77486
    bhealey77486 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Do you have instructions that would walk our IT team through how to make this happen? I know I will need to add the "No Reply" user in Smartsheet but what else is required? Thanks in advance for your help!

I've also submitted an enhancement request to allow the "FROM" field to be changed. I do not like that this is not customizable.