Gnatt chart Bar formatting - grid missing

Mark V
Mark V
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

H Folks,

For some reason I have areas in my smartsheet plan that have grid missing, some are ok.

Does anyone have an idea how I can correct this and add the gridelines back please.

thanks

Mark,

smartsheet grid misisng.JPG

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Mark,

That looks strange! Have you tried logging out/in? Is it only in one sheet it's showing like that? What are on those rows?

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team. Smartsheet Support Team

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Eric M Oliveira
    Eric M Oliveira Employee
    edited 11/07/19

Hello,

Happy to help investigate why some Gantt View grid lines are not appearing for some rows. The most common reason this occurs is that the row's background has been set to white utilizing the paint bucket tool in the toolbar. To correct this, select the row, then the paint bucket 'background' tool and set it to 'Automatic' instead of white. This will likely correct the issue. 

Have a wonderful day. Thank you for contacting Smartsheet Support.

Cheers,

Eric

Smartsheet Technical Support

• Thank you for that Eric, I have always wondered why that happened. Just made some adjustments to my conditional formatting and all now appears correctly. White fill was the culprit. Much appreciated.

Cheers, Paul

F&P Healthcare, New Zealand.