Feature Suggestion: View Cell History Changes when printing/viewing row vertically.

Hello,

I've been trying to find the form to submit a feature suggestion but have been having difficulty finding it. I do project management, and we're just now getting into how we can best leverage Smart Sheets to that end. However, one thing has immediately stood out that would be of great use if implemented:

Essentially, I would like to be able to view changes in each row's cell history under comments at the very bottom when printing/viewing the row vertically. This would give us a 30,000 ft view of all the changes that have gone into a project from the time of conception until finalized. Please give this some consideration and contact me if there is a form I should complete instead. Thank you.

Answers

• Nik Fuentes
    Nik Fuentes ✭✭✭✭✭

An interesting idea. But I feel that's already kind of covered by the Activity Log [Files --> View Activity Log] at a sheet level, instead of the row-by you're suggesting.

The short answer to why you can't find it is that there is no Feature Request page. instead, it seems the Mods troll through the forum and manually flag feature requests. Similarly there is no queue or timeline on existing feature requests. For all we know, this has already been requestsed and may even be in development. hopefully we'll get some idea on the timeline once a mod sees this, but i'd not get your hopes up.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @rshands84

Thank you for your feature suggestion!

You can find the form to contact our Product team about your suggestion and feedback in the menu at the top-left of the Community on the Home Page:

Select "Product Feedback" from the menu:

This will be the best way to have your suggestion heard by the Product team.

Cheers,

Genevieve