SUMIFS in last 60 days.

I have a formula that returns the sum of a part number from a different worksheet. It works as it should but I would like to limit what it returns to the last 60 days.

Here is the working formula for summing the part numbers in the other sheet.

=SUMIF({Material Transfer Log Range 2}, @cell = [MIS P/N]@row, {Material Transfer Log Range 1})

Just looking for the right direction in getting it to sum only those parts in the last 60 days.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10/13/21

Hi @Chris Benskin

Hope you are fine, if you have a [submitted on] date column then your formula to get the input in the last 60 date will be:

=SUMIFS({Material Transfer Log Range 2}, @cell = [MIS P/N]@row,
    {Material Transfer Log Range 1},{submitted on Range 1},@cell >=today(-60))

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Bassam

I get an INVALID OPERTATION. Here is the formula I entered based on your input.

Here is {Material Transfer Log Range 3} that I'm getting the dates from. Would the blank cells be causing an issue?

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Chris Benskin 

if you like me to fix the formula directly on your sheet please share me as an admin on a sample copy of your sheets ( Source & Destination ) and i will Create the exact formula for you then you can copy it to your original sheet.

My Email for sharing : Bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!