Regarding Data Shuttle offloading

Good morning/afternoon All,

I am attempting to creating an auto offload of a sheet using Data Shuttle, but keep running into this error each time I attempt to run the automation:

"Workflow Execute: A required header was missing or invalid: Content-Length"

The sheet has 47 columns and about 200 rows. I am trying to back up a smartsheet to another smartsheet as an Excel attachment. so, SS1 is processed through Data Shuttle and saved to SS_backup smartsheet as an attachement (SS1_backup.xlsx). There are no filters. Has anyone else run into this message?

Thank you for any help.

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Yogesh Patel, MBA

Thank you for reporting this! I checked in with our Support team and they confirmed this is a recently reported issue that we are working on resolving.

In our testing, we found this happened when generating a .csv file. In the meantime, try setting the workflow to generate an .xlsx file instead of a .csv file. Then you can download the .xlsx file and convert it to a .csv through Excel > Save As.

Let me know if this has worked for you! If it has, it may be helpful to see the successful export to help narrow down the cause for this error, but please block out any sensitive data.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Thank you for the fast response Genevieve. I just tried your recommendation of exporting as an .XLSX file, however, I am faced with the same error message.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Yogesh Patel, MBA

Our team was able to implement a fix for this issue today. Can you try again and let me know if you're still seeing this error?

Thanks!

Genevieve

• Genevieve,

It works now! Thank you so much for your help.