ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

ENGAGE 2021: Top 5 Things to Know Before the Show

ENGAGE is tomorrow! I’m so excited for you all to join us virtually for this event. Here are a few helpful tips for you to review before the show: 

1. Register for the Oct 19th ENGAGE event and access it here (Pro tip: if you registered for the ENGAGE event held June 8th, you're automatically registered for the Oct 19th event and can use the same confirmation code to log in!).  
  2. Tune in at 8:30am PDT for the pre-show to meet our new class of Smartsheet Overachievers
  3. Learn best practices from other Smartsheet users, including folks from Booz Allen Hamilton, Hydro Flask, Dell, and OXO.
  4. Can’t tune in on October 19th? Register here to gain access to the recording. 
  5. Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #SmartsheetENGAGE (share your favorite parts of the show!). 

We look forward to having you join us for our biggest event of the year! P.S. Thank you for all your wonderful questions in my last post, Bean and I were happy to help! 

Tags:

Comments