Bridge vs. Zapier vs. UiPath vs. ???

Stacie Karkhoff
Stacie Karkhoff ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I'd love to hear feedback and use cases for anyone using Bridge, UiPath, Zapier, or another external system in tandem with Smartsheet (yes, I know Bridge is a Smartsheet product).

I've used Zapier in the past, but only for simple tasks. The company I recently joined is using a lot of Power Automate and Flows and it feels like you need a developer background to understand anything. I will definitely need to use some other product to automate some of the tasks in the process I'm setting up, so would love to hear information from other users on what they have used, ease of use, etc.

Help!

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Stacie Karkhoff

I use Bridge alot. I'm not IT, I'm not a programmer. My smartsheet subscription allows me access to Smartsheet University, which had enough e-learnings, and coupled with the Help Center documentation, gave me enough help to build workflows. The smartsheet API webpage is also a resource I use. Bridge is more technical than 'regular' smartsheet but it was doable for me. If you're using Power Automate (which I also use), then Bridge is doable for you.

• @Kelly Moore - I get lost easily when trying to use Power Automate! I don't do much with it, but my team currently uses it. We're trying to move the current process from Sharepoint and Power Automate into Smartsheet, but there are a few things that Smartsheet alone just can't do, so I'm wondering what will be easier to maintain in the long run! Really curious how each works in comparison to one another!