Is there a multi-page option for Forms?

Jake Gustafson
Jake Gustafson ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A colleague presented a solution for a Smartsheet form that was quite lengthy in terms of questions. It was broken down into 9 sections, but it would be nice to have 9 pages to complete in order to fully submit the form. Therefore, only displaying the relevant info for the current section. Reducing the long vertical scroll option. Is there a way to incorporate that or is it in the plans to enable pages?

Tags:

Best Answers

• Adrian Backus
    Adrian Backus ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Not exactly an answer to your question, but an alternative solution my organization has used is creating sections in the form and then having them expand using conditional logic as you get to the end of the form.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jake Gustafson

To add to Adrian's excellent advice/answer.

I developed a solution using two forms (but it could be structured as a chain with more forms) (or the same form by using conditional logic) that can be used to submit the main information and then the other information on a new row for each submission after the first.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers