Is there a plan to enable the format validation to Dynamic View like in Forms?

I have an outside vendor that we've set up a Dynamic View for work on my project. They have to create new items and include contact emails and phone numbers. It would be helpful to use the same validation seen on Forms.

Thanks,

Rick

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I haven't heard anything, but I imagine this would be a pretty huge update. Dynamic View is more like a Report which is much closer to a sheet than the Forms are. I feel like they would have to build this in to the sheet first and then have it feed through reports/dynamic view.

I love the idea though. Definitely feel free to submit a product enhancement request when you have moment.

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I haven't heard anything, but I imagine this would be a pretty huge update. Dynamic View is more like a Report which is much closer to a sheet than the Forms are. I feel like they would have to build this in to the sheet first and then have it feed through reports/dynamic view.

I love the idea though. Definitely feel free to submit a product enhancement request when you have moment.