lookup in smartsheet within a zapier flow

Does anyone know how to do a lookup in smartsheet within a Zapier flow? Something similar to a Google Sheet lookup functionality?

Best Answer

• Ross Novotny
    Ross Novotny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hey @Keathan Ferus . My team just developed a custom Zapier app that allows full lookup within a Smartsheet and allows you to use the contents of that row in subsequent steps within Zapier. It's super helpful for what we do. Send me a message and we can invite you to test it out. Ross@ThirdDegreeLeverage.com.

Answers

• Ross Novotny
    Ross Novotny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hey @Keathan Ferus . My team just developed a custom Zapier app that allows full lookup within a Smartsheet and allows you to use the contents of that row in subsequent steps within Zapier. It's super helpful for what we do. Send me a message and we can invite you to test it out. Ross@ThirdDegreeLeverage.com.

• Ross Novotny
    Ross Novotny ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Keathan Ferus. Good news on our Zapier App for smartsheet. We updated it quite a bit recently. We now have the functionality of looking up text in a column or sheet. Also we've added the function of being able to grab an attachment, insert an image into a cell, moving a sheet to another folder and some other functions. If you're interested in testing it out, sign up here https://thirddegreeleverage.com/smartsheet and we will invite you to use in Zapier.