Work Apps Limitiations

Chris Mondeau
Chris Mondeau ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi All,

I couldn't find any specific documentation on this, but are there any hard limits to be aware of for WorkApps?

From testing I know there's a 50 page limit, but didn't know if there's something that can override or if there's a cap for performance concerns.

Specifically interested in the number of pages on App can have, as well as how many Roles you can create in the same app.

Thanks!

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Chris Mondeau

I can confirm that the current limit to number of pages in a Workapp is 50 pages. I don't believe there are currently any limits to the number of Roles you can have though!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Hi all, i get to a point where i receive an error when trying to manage the page permissions on a role. and once i get that error it is almost like the entire workapp is then no longer able to udpate the permissions. I even trying to remove the roles with the issues and then with other roles that I did not have the issue try again and still error.

I rebuilt the workapp just to see if something was wrong with first one and by the 6th role and maybe only the 15th page the error came back and now once again in this cycle. Anyone else have this issue?

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Sarah Porter

This doesn't look to be an error associated with a known limitation (usually those errors will identify what caused the problem in the message). I would suggest working through this with Smartsheet Support so you can share sensitive information (such as email addresses and full screen captures) through a private channel.

Thanks!

Genevieve