Copy Row workflow used with Blueprint template

Bob Carter
Bob Carter ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I have a sheet with a simple workflow designed to copy a row to another sheet when triggered. The workflow works correctly in my source folder. When a new project workspace is provisioned using Control Center, however, the workflow still writes the copied row to the original sheet in the source folder rather than in the new sheet in the new workspace. What do we have to do to get the workflow to write to the new sheet in the new project workspace automatically? Do I really have to edit the workflow manually every time we provision a new project?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    edited 01/05/22

Hi @Bob Carter ,

There isn't currently a way to automatically update a Workflow destination sheet via project provisioning in Control Center. For the time being it looks like the only way to accomplish this would be by manually updating the destination once the project has been provisioned.

When you have a moment, please let our Product team know about your feedback by filling in this form, here. Thank you!

I hope this can be of help,

Cheers!

Julio

• Thanks, Julio. I was hoping this would not be the answer. I submitted my feedback as requested. I hope this is something that will be addressed. Not being able to automate the provisioning of a workflow is a significant limitation.