ALERT SOMEONE

Rob_PM
Rob_PM ✭✭
edited 02/09/22 in Formulas and Functions

I am having problem to setup automation to alert someone. I have a column that shows 4 rows and another column that shows when the Alert someone should be sent out:

Citrix/Network/PC Comm 1 - 3 weeks [column Communication Released Date: 02/17/22] =PARENT([Network Migration Date]@row) - 21

Citrix/Network/PC Comm 2 - 2 weeks [column Communication Released Date: 02/24/22] =PARENT([Network Migration Date]@row) - 14

Citrix/Network/PC Comm 3 - 1 weeks [column Communication Released Date: 03/03/22] =PARENT([Network Migration Date]@row) - 7

Citrix/Network/PC Comm 4 - 24 hours [column Communication Released Date: 03/09/22] =PARENT([Network Migration Date]@row) - 1

The column that is proving the trigger date for Communication Released Date is "Network Migration Date"

I need the Alert Someone to be sent when date is reached in the "Communication Released Date rows and I am having problem to setup that.

The Alert Someone notification needs to have a description for each date, for example: 3 weeks notification, the notification should say something like: Please send out the 3 weeks communication, please send out the 2 weeks communication and provide the data that is in each column for the person notified be able to see.

I really appreciate who can help me to setup that.

Thank you very much!

Rob

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!