Multiple proofs per row?

Elyse_B
Elyse_B ✭✭
edited 07/06/22 in Smartsheet Basics

Is it possible to have multiple proofs active per row? I am working on a contract submission process, and we have multiple attachments as part of the contract; I would like to be able to be dynamically editing multiple documents as proofs at once.

So far I am getting the error that I cannot convert multiple non-image documents to proofs at one time. Is there a work around for this?

Thanks!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Elyse_B

Currently Proofs are one document per-row, however that attachment/document could have multiple pages.

This means if you're able to combine your attachments into one PDF or Word Doc with multiple pages, you can then use that "one" document as a Proof, does that make sense?

See the supported file types in this Help Article: Add a proof to a sheet or report

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Elyse_B
    Elyse_B ✭✭

@Genevieve P. Thanks for the information, is there any plan to make it so users can have multiple documents as proofs per row? This would be extremely helpful for the contract submission process for my organization.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Elyse_B

I don't know if the Product team is looking to make this update in the future; it would be helpful if they could hear from you and understand your use-case for this feature request. If you have a moment, please fill out this feedback form.

Thanks!

Genevieve

• Bonjour,

I would like to understand the logic behind the proof system. If the propose is for "one" document as a Proof, why is there the option too had more.

You can add multiple images to your proof by clicking the + button or selecting multiple images when uploading. But the review proofs app won't load them up and will give you a white page. (time out error)

Why is the proof system only for documents?