Data Shuttle "Update DropDown List" is not working

Options
Brian Becnel
Brian Becnel ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I have an offload workflow to extract the unique list of project names from a grid, save it as CSV, and attach it to a Smartsheet grid. This is a single column extract.

The associated UPLOAD workflow is supposed to update column choices. The workflow runs "successfully" but "column choices updated" = zero.

I tried removing the existing column choices. Nothing.

I tried uploading from google drive instead of grid sheet attachment. Nothing.

I tried removing all of the extraneous commas created in the OFFLOAD process. Workflow said "successful" yet the dropdown list was still empty. So, Nothing.

I tried clearing browser cache. Nothing.

And yet, I have 2 other workflows performing the exact function (on different column choices/dropdowns) and they are updating choices.

Any advice or guidance?

Best Answer

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Brian Becnel,

From what you explain it sounds like there might be some troubleshooting steps to take when checking how your Workflow was built and check why this doesn't seem to work as expected. If you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form.

Cheers!

Julio

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Brian Becnel,

From what you explain it sounds like there might be some troubleshooting steps to take when checking how your Workflow was built and check why this doesn't seem to work as expected. If you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form.

Cheers!

Julio