Dashboard format

Dear Smartsheet Community,

I noticed the left borders of the different tables are missing on my Smartsheet dashboard when it is set as normal view 100%. Please see screenshot #1.

Screenshot #1:

But if I zoom in 110%, then the left borders will show on the dashboard. Please see screenshot #2.

I don't know how to fix this issue. Could you please help me?

Thank you.

Screenshot #2:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Marie_T

I hope you're well and safe!

What happens if you move the table or make it smaller, and does it work in another browser, or does it show the same way?

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Marie_T
    Marie_T ✭✭✭✭

Hi Andrée Starå,

Thank you for looking into this issue.

I normally use Chrome browser. I just tried to zoom in 90%; the left border of the different tables is showing on the dashboard. Don't know why when zooming in 100% does not work.

When I tried to switch to Firefox browser (and zoomed in or out), the left border of the different tables did not show on the dashboard.

Chrome browser zoom in 90%:

Firefox browser: