Badges Discussion

System
System Employee Admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: How to score Community Points and Badges.

Comments

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/08/22

Hi @Alison Clancy,

I have some badges that I would like to know more about.

3-day-login = No description given, but sounds like one I qualify for. I login everyday, even most weekend days. There's no button for me to request this.

Best-1 = What is this? I don’t see an explanation.

Profile-complete = I believe my profile is complete. There's no button for me to request this.

Fully Charged – What is the onboarding checklist, and where can I access it? I’ve completed all of the onboarding videos already.

Private Beta Program – Is this something I can be enrolled in? I can’t find where or how.

The hidden genius project – where can I participate in supporting this!?

Any news on badges becoming available for the Core Apps Skills Badge (via Credly), the Core Apps Certification, and the Project Management Certification? I have all 3, and would love to have the badges if/when they become available.

User Group Attendee badge = I receive an error (copy of error with blurred out personal info below) when requesting this (and I have checked back to try again, but still no luck) – I've attended several of these. I know I only get one badge, but do I get points for each? Here are the ones I've attended (that I can remember or find record of).

Smartsheet Virtual User Group | Healthcare on 4/7/22

UHG Smartsheet User Group on 4/20/22

July UHG Smartsheet User Group on 7/20/22

Smartsheet Virtual User Group | Healthcare & Life Sciences on 8/10/22

UHG Smartsheet User Group on 8/17/22

UHG Smartsheet User Group on 11/16/22

Thanks for all your help!

BRgds,

-Ray

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin

Hey @Ray Lindstrom, thanks so much for this comment and your enthusiasm! Very timely as well: We are re-evaluating Community badges this quarter so there will be more clarity coming to you and the Community soon. However in the meantime, I hope these details help answer some of your questions:  

• 3-day login, Best-1, and Profile-complete: These are all legacy badges that are no longer active but stay in the roster so those who earned them in the past have them reflected in their profiles. 
    • Fully Charged: You can complete the onboarding checklist here and then request the badge (scroll to the bottom of the post for the link).
    • Private Beta: This is an invite-only Smartsheet program run outside of Community. 
    • The Hidden Genius Project: More details here (if you still don't see the Request CTA button for that badge, please let us know in the comments below and we'll award it to you manually).
    • Core App badges are still TBD, hope to have more of an update at the beginning of next year!
    • The Smartsheet User Group attendee badges have been confirmed and awarded to your profile (the UHG user groups are for that company exclusively and don't have Smartsheet Community badge counterparts).

Cheers,

Alison + Team

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Alison Clancy,

Thanks so much for the feedback!

I have one badge that I can't seem to request without receiving an error (same error as my comment above for the User Group Attendee). Can you help me, or point me in the right direction?

"Share Use Case at User Group" is the badge.

I shared my Use Case at a User Group for UHG (UnitedHealth Group). Tara Chandler, our interim Customer Success Manager, was in attendance along with over 100 others.

Date: 11/16/22 12:00EST

Titled: UHG Smartsheet User Group

I spoke about my experience at ENGAGE 2022, and shared tips and tricks including using a Level column, a Parent Row Check column, and how I use Index/Match.

Thanks for all your help and support! 😊👍️💪

BRgds,

-Ray

• Alison Clancy

@Ray Lindstrom You got it! Would you be interested in presenting at a general Smartsheet User Group sometime? They're doing in-person and virtual. If so, let me know and I'll put you in touch with that team.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Alison Clancy,

I would be happy to! Let’s do it!

Thanks for your help!

All the best,

-Ray

• Alison Clancy

@Ray Lindstrom Live footage from the Smartsheet office 🤣 I'll let that team know!

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Alison Clancy,

Could you help me with one more, please?

"profile-complete" does not offer me the button to request the badge. Can you take care of that, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks again for all your help!

I love the live footage! 😉🤣

BRgds,

-Ray

• Alison Clancy

Hey @Ray Lindstrom always here for the live footage. ;) Profile-complete is a legacy badge that we no longer award actively, but we keep in the roster so folks who did get it back in the day don't lose it. So you're good! Again, we're working on making these badges easier to understand in the very near future.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/30/22

Thanks @Alison Clancy! I didn't think the profile-complete was legacy because it was just issued to someone on 10/27/22, but no worries, not a big deal.

I was awarded the 100 comments badge, but didn't get the points that are associated with it. It's worth 100, and looking at the leader board for the week, I'm currently on top with 89 points. The points for 100 comments have not been applied.

Looking forward to the updates!